The section on Current Affairs will cater the need to update the knowledge on the current issues both national and international importance and this will be presented in easy to remember pattern.
* any inadvertent typographical / grammatical / content mistake is regretted
1. Which of the following statements are correct about 'HAUSLA'programme?
A. It is a comprehensive programme of Government of India for catalyzing women entrepreneurship in Jammu and Kashmir.
B. It is a initiative of Jammu and Kashmir for encouraging students to take up the vocational courses.
1. A Only 2. B Only 3. Both Above 4. None Above
2. Consider the following statements about receipt of FDI in 2020.
A. India was the fifth-largest Recipient.
B. The United States is the largest recipient of FDI.
C. India's FDI receipt increased by 27 per cent as compared to FDI receipt in 2019.
1. A & B 2. B & C 3. All Above 4. None Above
IAS/CSE Mains: Weekly Practice Questions
(Answers may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for Free Review / Comments)
Essay: Success does not lie in "results" but in "efforts" (1000-1200 words)
GS 1: Discuss the most inspiring slogans of Freedom Fighters that Still carry huge significance.(150 words)
GS 2: How did the number of Lok Sabha seats get frozen? Access the need for demand for increasing Lok Sabha seats (250 words)
GS 3: Discuss the viability of Carbon-Efficient Agriculture in India. (150 words)
GS 4: What types of ethical responsibilites do a civil servant face? (150 words)
1. Card on File Tokenisation (CoFT) - Tokenisation refers to the technology of substituting sensitive card data with random numbers; RBI has extended the deadline for wiping off card data on merchant sites and applying tokenisation by another six months (upto 30th June, 2022); A tokenised card transaction is considered safer as the actual card details are not shared with the merchant; In CoF transaction, a cardholder has authorised a merchant to store the cardholder’s Mastercard or Visa payment details.
2. Ashgabat Agreement - envisages facilitation of transit and transportation of goods between Central Asia and the Persian Gulf. At present, India, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Oman, Kazakhstan and Pakistan are its members. India Joined it in 2018.
One of the most important component of governance is unbiased, honest, efficient and responsive civil services. All India Services (AIS) form the core of the civil services. Indian Administrative Service (I.A.S.) is the main pillar of the executive branch of governance. Hence civil services and specially All India Services are most sought by those aspire for Government jobs.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is the most prestigious competitive examination in India for recruitment to various civil services. To succeed in this examination, it require proper planning, systematic preparation and appropriate resource materials.
roadtoias.com is the online free coaching portal to help the civil services aspirants to prepare for the competitive examination. All the services and materials made available are free. The online coaching will be imparted by an Indian Administrative Service Officer, retired as Additional Chief Secretary.
The website will concentrate on preparation of CSE (Preliminary & Main Examinations) and Interview.
Topics of Importance section has been designed to help the students to gain knowledge on the relevant topics and to appreciate the issues involved therein. in fact, this section will help the students not only for Prelims but alsofor main examination and interview operation.
A special feature of this endeavour is also aimed at mentoring the students to face the interview for civil services and also for other competitive examinations. The student can ask any question through email and efforts will be made to give responses early. The students based in Chennai can directly contact for free mock interviews and mentorship.